Pitt-Greensburg is a friendly community of 1,500 full-time and part-time students, 251 employees and more than 10,000 alumni.
With a student-to-faculty ratio of 18:1 and an average class size of 21, Pitt-Greensburg’s award-winning faculty can devote its attention to each student’s success. Faculty members cultivate big ideas in small settings that encourage new discoveries, interaction and critical thinking.
Experiential learning opportunities and personalized support for STEM and liberal arts students ensure relevant preparation for a modern career or continued education. Upon graduation, Pitt-Greensburg students are prepared to succeed in dynamic and ever-changing workplaces and communities.
- Campus operations generated more than $51.4 million in total economic impact (direct, indirect and induced) for Westmoreland County.
- The overall economic impact of Pitt-Greensburg’s operations on Pennsylvania in 2021 was $79.7 million ($21.1 million direct impact and $58.6 million indirect and induced impact).
- The Pitt-Greensburg campus supported 445 (full-time and part-time) jobs directly and indirectly in Westmoreland County.
- The Pitt-Greensburg campus generated $1.2 million (directly and indirectly) in total tax payments to Westmoreland County municipalities.
- Pitt-Greensburg’s operations in Pennsylvania generate $4.1 million per year in state and local taxes.